Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Week1 EOC My Voice

I am very mature gentleman, who loves to work as hard as possible at making sure my brand is as positive as possible. Visual Merchandising and Retail Management are what I am a hardworking man that has been in the customer service field for more than over 15 years. I have strived to be the best at all the avenues in any career path in which I have been down. I have worked for many luxury brands doing Visual Merchandising, and Merchandising. I have a strong view for details to having things look clean and crisp. Independence at getting my work done in a timely manner. I am a great leader and I have great skills at motivating a team of individuals to work together as one close team and not as a team of individuals. I have strived to be the best Visual Merchandiser there is in the field that I have chosen to drive myself down that I have worked on many art styles and folding techniques to figure out what is the best way for a customer to receive the meaning behind the product in which I am working towards. I am a great leader in I have the ability to have my team work with my not against me. Teamwork makes the dream works.

No comments:

Post a Comment