Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Week 10 EOC My plans Where are you going?

You may be wondering how setting goals is related to your communication. Establishing career goals will help you have more positive perceptions of yourself. A positive internal attitude about where you are going will transfer into a more positive external persona. Establishing your career goals provides you with a direction in your career that you can communicate during interviews and on your resume. Discussing your career goals in relation to your skills or the skills in process also demonstrates to potential employers an enthusiasm and commitment in your profession. These qualities will always promote you as an appealing candidate for the job.
Something that is a great thing about your life is the factors that you can make a five year life plan for yourself and ten year and keep it going. I have been the type pf person that has always been a leader in almost everything that I do. I have worked for different fashion events and I have always been the person that has worked as the head director for the back of house. I feel that the experience that I have had, working in the fields from my past has helped me with personal goals of being able to finish school, get a great job , and get my own house has been things that I have strived for as goals. I know that there should be a focus on the things that you want to achieve; however, I really want to make sure that I am in a position that I can be comfortable in my life when it comes down to the financials in my life.  As of right now I do know that I am a person that tends to be a little shy, but I know that need to work on this so that I will not get in a situation that I cannot be able to relate to others in a social manner.
For the things that I have in my career life are things that will help my get to the point of my career that I can travel with my job as a visual merchandise leader or director. I have also come to the realization that I can achieve this goal really simple with the connections that I have currently. I think that working with the same company right now is going to set me up for the right way to be able to get the base part of being able to launch my own fashion event with my team of friends in the next year right near the end of New York Fashion Week. After the first event I think that within the next few years that I will be able to start being in the role that I want to be in, and that the industry will be able to appreciate me for the things that I have accomplished. I think that with the right people that I have around me is the right way for me to achieve my goals. I have two mentors that are in my circle and I also have a strong backing of people that are leaders that provide guidance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment